Partnering with the AIB allows organisations
- to promote their services to over 26,000 people in the global media industry in over 160 countries
- to be associated with the best of international factual broadcasting at our annual awards
- to support events discussing major issues and opportunities in TV, radio and online broadcasting such as digital migration and C-Band availability.
The Association for International Broadcasting (AIB) is renowned as an impartial, accurate provider of news and information to the world’s media companies. Key executives rely on AIB’s analysis and reporting to keep them up-to-date with developments in the global TV, radio and transmedia industries. The AIBs, annual international factual broadcasting awards run by the AIB and now in their 10th year, celebrate and reward the best in factual TV, radio and online broadcasting programmes and talent, attracting entries from all across the world. In addition the AIB organises events, such as this year's Africa's Digital Media Summit, which involve key players in broadcasting production and distribution.
Opportunities to sponsor AIB activities or advertise in AIB publications provide brands with the opportunity to gain recognition and engage the leading decision makers in broadcasting and mobile media throughout the world. Discuss the possibilities and tailor a solution that meets your brand's requirements by contacting Edward Wilkinson at the AIB or calling on +44 20 7993 2557
Publications produced by the AIB include:
- a monthly industry briefing e-newsletter reaching over 26,000 media executives in over 160 countries. It provides insightful analysis and detailed news coverage which feedback shows is found to be of continuing relevance and interest to the audience.
- The Channel magazine with more than 6,500+ print subscribers as well as thousands of digital viewers and additional distribution at key media events globally. It contains top-quality, carefully-researched editorial
- AIB Global Broadcasting Sourcebook, a comprehensive international media directory covering TV, radio, cable, DT, IPTV and mobile. This is a key reference tool for senior executives in broadcasting and media companies worldwide. It is supplied to all AIB members and sold to customers around the world
as well as special publications covering key topics and issues of the day.
The AIBs, our annual international broadcasting awards, were established to reward programme makers in factual genres who produce inspiring content that stimulates audiences either at home or abroad. They attract outstanding content, with programmes entered by broadcasters, independent producers and journalists from countries on every continent. The awards are independent of commercial interest and judged by a panel of independent highly respected media professionals. There have been a record number of over 300 entries submitted in 2014.